[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Feyenoord (Ojo 23)

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 - 0 Feyenoord (Ojo 23)

Great 1st half from Ranger, should be 3-0 up, we need to keep the tempo up as there are more goals for us in this match. Fantastic strike by Ojo, SCREAMER! was going mental when he never scored another, I was screaming how the fuck did you miss that! however it was an excellent block on the line from their player right at the post, still should be scoring though but forgiven when I seen the replay.

I just really hope we keep up the tempo. The fans have been magnificent.

Missed the first 20mins but made it home in time for the opening goal.

Just frustrating we're not up by more and we have to hope our profligacy doesn't back to bite us.  However, the 25mins I've seen we've done well, pressed at the right times and created chances time after time.

More of the same in the second half and we win but we cannot let up.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Missed the first 20mins but made it home in time for the opening goal.

Just frustrating we're not up by more and we have to hope our profligacy doesn't back to bite us.  However, the 25mins I've seen we've done well, pressed at the right times and created chances time after time.

More of the same in the second half and we win but we cannot let up.

We are a great team when we are setting the high tempo high press game, we are not good enough to sit back too often, same tempo as the 2nd half and we will score more goals

Just for the Dutch commentator. A penalty doesn't have to be deliberate these days. If your hand is in an unnatural position it is a penalty. I think we can agree holding the Rangers players head was pretty unnatural.

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Feyenoord (Ojo 23)