[FT] Rangers 1 - 0 Feyenoord (Ojo 23)

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

It immediately caught my eye in the photograph of trouble in the away end that there appeared to be a yahoo shirt in there right at the centre of it.

spacer.png 

I can positively identify the circled individual as a Hammerby fan.

22 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Feynoord fans are mental and could have given the Scot squad a proper leathering! Landing punches in them immediately with no reply from plod? Useless doesn’t cover it!

Hilarious. The Police are there to protect you and everyone else in the stadium and you're laughing at them being assaulted? 

Can I ask what you expected them to do at the time bearing in mind they were severely outnumbered? 

It's morons like you with that attitude who cause this country no end of problems. 

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

“It’s morons like you”

A bloke would have to be very sure of his moral superiority to make such a direct personal attack on another member. 

I know how it works while some people have absolutely no idea and as a result, come away with some absolute bullshit and nonsense. 

Anyone with any self respect at all wouldn't post something as embarrassing as that. 

Edited by Gazza_8

9 hours ago, der Berliner said:

When people come up with screamers like Ojo, it is hard to criticise him. Yesterday, as before, he drifted in and out of the game, similar to Kent`s start last season. It is something you hardly notice with folk like Davis or Jones, who are essentially all-action as long as they are on the pitch.

Aribo`s introduction, albeit late, showed his qualities, a bit similar to Morelos, as he likes to tackle players with body and ability.

Over all, SG manages his squad quite well though ... yet, I for one would like to see more of Stewart and Polster every now and then.

Agree with your point regarding Ojo. He may Not have been hitting the heights, in terms of his overall performance, last night but we’ve been bemoaning that lack quality in the final third, someone that can step up and produce that one bit of magic that can win a game. So for that goal alone he’s worth his weight in gold.