• Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Scott Arfield
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Alfredo Morelos

As usual there are a few contenders.

Allan McGregor made several solid stops - nothing spectacular but important saves nonetheless.  The central defence played well and Felip Helander showed his experience time after time and Katic wasn't really missed (other than I felt we lacked a wee bit of pace around the back).

In midfield I thought Jack stood out again whilst Davis was effective before possibly tiring a wee bit late on.

Up front, Morelos was again immense at leading the line but arguably wasteful and his finishing not as reliable as it usually is.

I'll go for Jack once more who is such an important player in these kind of games.

Jack for me, he was immense, not good enough for Scotland but is for Rangers.

Morelos was brilliant leading the line tonight, just never had his shooting boots on and was a wee bit sloppy in his ball retention/passing. Arfield was a warrior tonight and was very unlucky when he hit the bar/post, he kept grafting all night.

I want 6 votes please!

Finding it really hard to pick between McGregor, Barasic, Helander, Davis Arfield & Morelos, with Jack just a shade behind along with Ojo (for goal) & Kamara with only Goldson & Tav below par for me.

Going into injury time I was between  Arfield & Davis, but on reflection the clean sheet is what won us the game against a potent attack, and for several important saves I’m going for Shagger.

Jack for me.  He is such an important player for us.  I struggled to select one.  Thought Barasic  had his best game for us, Helander was really impressive, Davis showed the younger guys how to win the ball and Alfredo ran them ragged.

8 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Morelos and Jack were great tonight's but for me it's between Helander and Barisic.  I've opted for Helander because he looked solid all night.

Thought i would just quote Gaffer to save me having to type as his selections are identical mine. ?

Helander was immense and never put a foot wrong.

I can only recall one incident at a corner when his player escaped and got in that header that he should have scored from but if you watch again it was clever play from Feyenoord as they blocked Helander off leaving his player a free run into space.