Thomas Cook bankrupt (RFC Travel Club discussion)

• Frankie changed the title to Thomas Cook bankrupt and stopped per direct
  • Frankie changed the title to Thomas Cook bankrupt (RFC Travel Club discussion)
7 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

I tried to book Porto on the day trip last night & couldn’t log on. Maybe just as well.

Understand also Porto face stadium closure for Rangers game?

They were still taking  booking up to 23.00 hrs , 

Brahim brought this to Stewart Robertson’s attention months ago and was blown off , for all people criticise him , Alan has always had his fellow supporters at heart and in matters such as these is never far from the mark , he would have been an excellent SLO ..

1 hour ago, rbr said:

Brahim brought this to Stewart Robertson’s attention months ago and was blown off , for all people criticise him , Alan has always had his fellow supporters at heart and in matters such as these is never far from the mark , he would have been an excellent SLO ..

BH is far too polarizing to be the SLO.  Far too polarizing.  And I say that as someone who has some sympathy for him - but he put his oar in without thinking at times.

BH was a most perceptive poster, miss him, miss Buster too but in a different way.

If BH  had a problem, it was not putting his oar in, so much as demanding the Trireme attain battle speed and bring the necessary violence to bear, even if the offender was a wandering pedalo.

Reference Thomas Cook, the package deal is heading the same way as Rothesay Landladies.

16 hours ago, rbr said:

Having sat on the same Rangers Fans Board I arrived at the opposite conclusion.

I was reading through the Herald reader comments on the Thomas Cook story, pertaining to the Rangers Travel Club. Unrestricted glee seem to be the concensus, lots of drawing of similarities between company and club, Stephen King references on traveling Zombies, does Thomas Cook keep it's history, ............. etc.

Meanwhile, fifteen hundred folks are out of a job and face horrible short/medium term futures. 

Not a single word of sympathy was expressed for those unfortunates.

On 24/09/2019 at 11:12, forlanssister said:

Having sat on the same Rangers Fans Board I arrived at the opposite conclusion.

Lolololol I can see where your coming from , but he’s never been one to bother about being friends .