[FT] Livingston 0 - 1 Rangers (Kamara 4)

SG has said that Katic is a real warrior who attacks the ball.  However, in this game where it would have been useful for him to play and combat Dykes, he is left on the bench.  It seemed an odd decision.  After watching the match tonight I would think that McInnes will tell Cosgrove to be in the face of our centre backs. 

13 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

SG has said that Katic is a real warrior who attacks the ball.  However, in this game where it would have been useful for him to play and combat Dykes, he is left on the bench.  It seemed an odd decision.  After watching the match tonight I would think that McInnes will tell Cosgrove to be in the face of our centre backs. 

I thought that Katic might play tonight for this reason.

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Unbelievable again we need to speak out. 

No doubt the culprit will be boasting in the press shortly 

It’s tough to speak out when your assistant manager says the ref got it right.

what the fuck is Gary Mac doing ? 

Katic was dropped for his performance against Dykes. Going on that then it should be Katic and Edmundson on Saturday as Goldson  and Helander were rolled time and again by him. Dykes is also a bit naive if it was me i would have been glued to Goldson after his booking.