What VPN do you guys use? what is the best one?.

I have used Hola, free one, for all last season but now I just can't get the Rangers TV to stream, don't know if it is to do with Rangers TV have altered/upgraded at their end??.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

CyberGhost- no complaints

I have just purchased CyberGhost and downloaded it to my desk top. 

So I have opened up CyberGhost and set it to France, then do I just log into Rangers TV and then that's it?

7 hours ago, ian1964 said:

I have just purchased CyberGhost and downloaded it to my desk top. 

So I have opened up CyberGhost and set it to France, then do I just log into Rangers TV and then that's it?

Yes

The only thing I’d add Ian is that very occasionally with any VPN service you might need to change your selected server location. Pathways vary in efficiency from time to time and a simple re-selection of location can sometimes work wonders. I’d also suggest from a purely security perspective that you think of using VPN as a permanent part of your online configuration. Good luck.

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

The only thing I’d add Ian is that very occasionally with any VPN service you might need to change your selected server location. Pathways vary in efficiency from time to time and a simple re-selection of location can sometimes work wonders. I’d also suggest from a purely security perspective that you think of using VPN as a permanent part of your online configuration. Good luck.

Cheers.

Hopefully it will end my not being able to see Rangers games :thup:

34 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Cheers.

Hopefully it will end my not being able to see Rangers games :thup:

I thought your fibre was with BT?

Isn't BT Sport included with that (on laptop and mobile app) as it is for my auld man?