• Ryan Jack
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Scott Arfield
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Steven Davis
    • Andy King

I never thought I'd be voting Borna Barisic as MOTM but I thought he was the only one who played to par last night. Everyone else was out of sorts, with the sole exception of McGregor perhaps. Credit where it's due, Borna has turned some kind of corner in recent weeks.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I never thought I'd be voting Borna Barisic as MOTM but I thought he was the only one who played to par last night. Everyone else was out of sorts, with the sole exception of McGregor perhaps. Credit where it's due, Borna has turned some kind of corner in recent weeks.

He did get stripped once when the right back cut inside him so for that fact and the fact that McGregor made a save to keep our lead is McGregor MOTM for me. 

2 hours ago, pete said:

He did get stripped once when the right back cut inside him so for that fact and the fact that McGregor made a save to keep our lead is McGregor MOTM for me. 

Yeah, good performances from Barisic, Morelos and maybe one or two others.

McGregor's efforts had more impact on the scoreline though.

Not the first time I've reached that conclusion this season.

Best consigned to the dustbin that one, the only saving grace is we won. I was toying with Kamara just for the goal but the keeper had it covered until the deflection so went with the other end and picked McGregor, made one good save, controlled his box well, tried to start counter attacks and wasn't as bad as the others.

If I was to give marks out of 10, only McGregor, Barasic & Morelos would get a 5, the rest lower.