[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Aberdeen (Tavernier 20 pen, 71 pen; Stewart 40; Morelos 50; Defoe 80)

14 hours ago, weebluedevil said:

Gerrard always surprises me with his selection. I don’t expect many changes apart from injury replacements - so I think The back 4 will remain, The midfield will be Kamari, Jack and Davis, with Arfield, Ojo and Morelos up front. 

I hope though, as others have said, Arfield is given a rest ahead of Thursday - an opportunity for Stewart perhaps? and Defoe is given a start - which he very much deserves. 

I’d love to trial Katic and Edmundson as the starting CHs but there’s a fat chance of that happening. 

Surely not prioritising the Europa league over a league match against Aberdeen, are you?

Looking forward to the game today and hope we are right up for it from the first whistle. 

We we still owe Dolly an absolute tanking but we may have to settle for a comfortable win (i’ll Take any win!) as their brand of physical anti-football will be in full flow as usual today and will no doubt be ably assisted by the totally incompetent Madden (that’s as nice as I can be about that rat) 

I can see another very similar line-up to the last couple of games with McGregor, same back 4, Davis Jack Kamara behind Ojo & Arfield with Morelos trying not to fall for McKennas antics. 

If we play with a high intensity and tempo Dolly can’t live with us.