[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Aberdeen (Tavernier 20 pen, 71 pen; Stewart 40; Morelos 50; Defoe 80)

Some of our football today has been absolutely outstanding just a shame we're only two up because Aberdeen cant live with us. Alfie dropping deep with Stewart going ahead of him has given them no one to focus on or mark. With Ojo and Barisic interchanging against Logan on the left and Tav, Alfie and Arfied interchanging on the right their defence is all over the place.

More of the same in the second half please.

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

My wifi's knackered for the day, so I'm unable to see the game - I've only just now managed to update the thread title. 

How are we playing?

Were absolutely pumping them.  As comfortable as we’ve been at Ibrox in the first half all season.

We're miles ahead of them in quality and were even before the £13.5 million Summer transfer activity in which they spent 160K. Roll on a second half rampage.  Throw in Defoe in the last 20 minutes to grab a couple again.

Just now, Rousseau said:

Stewart was a surprise inclusion, but it looks to have paid dividends. 

I always thought he was a crafty player, albeit perhaps lacking in physique.

I would have expected him to be played cutting in from the right but he hasnt really he's been much tighter to the centre effectively giving us an extra man in their 6 man defence to work off of. We've moved the ball well to either wing, we've played the ball through and past them to the point where their midfield are chasing shadows and the movement up front has been pretty decent.