Loan Review 30/09

At first glance it seems that Robbie McCrorie, Jake Hastie, Glen Middleton, Cammy Palmer and Stephen Kelly are benefiting most from their loan spells so far. Kelly is having a great season with Ayr and McCrorie seems to be getting plenty of practice at QOTS. Allan McGregor looks pretty solid currently but it wouldn't be a big surprise if his place was under review in 12 to 24 months time. McCrorie is surely being groomed for that challenge. Cammy Palmer is the son of a church minister, there's your useless fact of the day. He's should be great with crosses... 

Ross McCrorie isn't making it into a struggling Portsmouth side though, that's a concern. 

Unfortunately Glenn Middleton was totally guilty for the Celtic goal. He fell asleep on the half-way line and let the right back just walk unmarked up-field. By the time he woke up and tried to get back the right back was crossing the ball for Christie to head into the net. 

7 minutes ago, pete said:

Unfortunately Glenn Middleton was totally guilty for the Celtic goal. He fell asleep on the half-way line and let the right back just walk unmarked up-field. By the time he woke up and tried to get back the right back was crossing the ball for Christie to head into the net. 

Was he taking on Separate Entity FC all on his own? you should apply for a job with BBC Scotland!.

43 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Was he taking on Separate Entity FC all on his own? you should apply for a job with BBC Scotland!.

Sorry for being critical of a Rangers player Ian. This goal was largely his fault. Am i suppose to bury my head in the sand like you do.

1 hour ago, pete said:

I didn't see the match. That's what loan spells are all about for me, all young players will make mistakes, it's about learning from them. Let him make his mistakes at Hibs, return to us a better more experienced professional. 

1 minute ago, JohnMc said:

I didn't see the match. That's what loan spells are all about for me, all young players will make mistakes, it's about learning from them. Let him make his mistakes at Hibs, return to us a better more experienced professional. 

Totally agree and he is still young and will or should learn but not being able to mention it on a fans forum is crazy of course.

3 hours ago, pete said:

That's you doing an impression of  Michael Stewart there Pete .

2 hours ago, pete said:

Sorry for being critical of a Rangers player Ian. This goal was largely his fault. Am i suppose to bury my head in the sand like you do.

First of all I am not burying my head in the sand, 2nd you can post whatever you want, but I am entitled to disagree with it, if you were being fair that particular incident none of the Hibs players knew what was going on! they didn't even realise it was a free kick, hence the controversy surrounding the goal, also Hibs had 4 defenders in the box when the cross came in from a wide position and none of the Hibs defenders made a challenge.

That is my take on their equaliser.

Trial by BBC pick one negative thing a Rangers player does and highlights it, I disagree with that just like I disagree with your match summary in this case.

11 hours ago, ian1964 said:

First of all I am not burying my head in the sand, 2nd you can post whatever you want, but I am entitled to disagree with it, if you were being fair that particular incident none of the Hibs players knew what was going on! they didn't even realise it was a free kick, hence the controversy surrounding the goal, also Hibs had 4 defenders in the box when the cross came in from a wide position and none of the Hibs defenders made a challenge.

That is my take on their equaliser.

Trial by BBC pick one negative thing a Rangers player does and highlights it, I disagree with that just like I disagree with your match summary in this case.

You didn't give your version of it as now. You criticised me for reporting it. We were happy for the "Play to the whistle" mantra last week and that is what Hib should have done. Anyway it is not that important i won't lose sleep about it And yes there were other telling factors about the goal.