Legends Game: [FT] Rangers 2 - 3 Liverpool

Going by that list, when everyone was at their peak what is the best line up (Gerrard not allowed as didnt play for Rangers).

Wattereus

Hutton Gough Cuellar Papac

Steven Mendes Albertz

Novo Mols Lovenkrands

5 hours ago, Gribz said:

Rangers squad managed by Alex McLeish and Ian Durrant.

Ronald Wattereus

Richard Gough (C)

Jonatan Johansson

Peter Lovenkrands

Jorg Albertz

Kris Boyd

Michael Mols

Nacho Novo

Carlos Cuellar

Lee McCulloch

Sasa Papac

Clint Hill

Alan Hutton

Marvin Andrews

Gregory Vignal

Pedro Mendes

Trevor Steven

Alex Rae

Steven Gerrard

Thomas Buffel

Charlie Adam

I don't like Watterreus playing with Rangers after he he said something like he didn't really want to play for us. I can't remember exactly what he said but I thought at the time "You c***"

31 minutes ago, pete said:

I don't like Watterreus playing with Rangers after he he said something like he didn't really want to play for us. I can't remember exactly what he said but I thought at the time "You c***"

Fair play but if you look at the list he is the only keeper there - but it is McLeish managing so dont rule out Big Marvin between the sticks!

I didnt like him playing either, I thought it was shocking he was picked ahead of Klos. Klos probably knew that. But Waterreus was obviously a McLeish man. Prior to injury Klos was easily in the top 5 keepers in the world and almost knocking Khan off his spot.

Rangers keepers have always intrigued me.....The best of the best in some cases. Niemi was the one I felt for - he was top drawer.

Edited by Gribz

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

Fair play but if you look at the list he is the only keeper there - but it is McLeish managing so dont rule out Big Marvin between the sticks!

I didnt like him playing either, I thought it was shocking he was picked ahead of Klos. Klos probably knew that. But Waterreus was obviously a McLeish man. Prior to injury Klos was easily in the top 5 keepers in the world and almost knocking Khan off his spot.

Rangers keepers have always intrigued me.....The best of the best in some cases. Niemi was the one I felt for - he was top drawer.

Waterreus isn’t playing.  He picked up an injury so has been replaced with Neil Alexander.

3 hours ago, craig said:

Waterreus isn’t playing.  He picked up an injury so has been replaced with Neil Alexander.

Should have grabbed the Goalie or Der Keeper or Theo or Lionel C or Annti N or just played the Shagger.

11 hours ago, Gribz said:

Going by that list, when everyone was at their peak what is the best line up (Gerrard not allowed as didnt play for Rangers).

Wattereus

Hutton Gough Cuellar Papac

Steven Mendes Albertz

Novo Mols Lovenkrands

Surprised nobody else had a go at a team...yet who was disagreeing with this! That would destroy most teams. Novo could tuck into the right and Steven pushing in one - same as Loven on the other side....Mendes controlling the play and Der Hammer Volleying everyone. What a team.

• Frankie changed the title to Legends Game: [HT] Rangers 2 - 3 Liverpool

Enjoyed the first half - some good performances from both teams.  Rae, Buffel and Lovenkrands for us; Carragher, Gerrard and Garcia for the Reds....

Papac looks exactly the same as he always did too... :D