8 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Corbyn turned up at Newcastle City Hall recently; packed meetings wherever he goes. Neither Farage nor Johnson  - who both laughingly are labelled as 'populists' - could muster more than a few hundred. If he was so unelectable then he wouldn't be garnering such public support.

Corbyn had the last election handed to him on a plate and he still only managed to get within 60 seats of the Conservatives. 

With a more effective campaign, the Tories will equal or surpass this number.

Nobody wants to go back to the 1970s. 

15 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

His ambiguity over the EU - We can look at 40 years worth of material showing his dislike of the institution.

Then that is not ambiguity - 40 years' worth of consistent scepticism. Any other leader would be faced with the same task of reconciling 2 wings in his party. The Tories were similarly split.

20 hours ago, craig said:

Yeah, amazing how people selectively demand to see proof or have something proven before calling someone out.... but for others they will willingly accept nothing more than accusations.

There are plenty of journalists slowly uncovering a very murky trail. Believe me if Corbyn had a 'friend' who had a pole installed in her flat, we can only imagine the outcome.

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Is that fact - or opinion? If the former, please provide proof.

The same proof you provided when saying Bojo should be in jail for the Arcuri affair ?  You know, the one where no proof has, as yet, been provided.  Your hypocrisy is startling.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

There are plenty of journalists slowly uncovering a very murky trail. Believe me if Corbyn had a 'friend' who had a pole installed in her flat, we can only imagine the outcome.

So a pole in her flat is proof ?  Deary me

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Then that is not ambiguity - 40 years' worth of consistent scepticism. Any other leader would be faced with the same task of reconciling 2 wings in his party. The Tories were similarly split.

Agree the Tories were/are split, but surely this is more honest than someone holding party together that is sitting on the fence with nothing to say about Brexit that will take the country forward. The party is barely able to hold itself together and i'd expect a much tougher election this time.

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Well Corbyn had a friend who has been outed as a senior terrorist who then just happened to be the most senior man in Sinn Fein -  Now that Mrs May's incompetent team are out of the way, expect some real expose of Mr Corbyn's "friendship"