Am I the only one hoping Boris punches Varadkar in the mouth? Then the throat. Then a knee in the nads?

... not that I would ever condone violence in any circumstances of course. 

7 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Well Corbyn had a friend who has been outed as a senior terrorist who then just happened to be the most senior man in Sinn Fein -  Now that Mrs May's incompetent team are out of the way, expect some real expose of Mr Corbyn's "friendship"

Has he ever sold weapons to any terrorist? Thatcher also met with Adams and negotiated - after saying she never would. So -rank hypocrisy to go for Corbyn. The real reason for the venom is that he supported a united Ireland. He condemned the violence on all sides.

9 hours ago, craig said:

The same proof you provided when saying Bojo should be in jail for the Arcuri affair ?  You know, the one where no proof has, as yet, been provided.  Your hypocrisy is startling.

My saying he should be in jail was my opinion; how can one provide proof for an opinion? He seems to have mis-used public funds while in office yet he doesn't seem keen to explain himself to the London Assembly.

51 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

My saying he should be in jail was my opinion; how can one provide proof for an opinion? He seems to have mis-used public funds while in office yet he doesn't seem keen to explain himself to the London Assembly.

No.  “He should be in jail” is a statement of fact.  You also passed off judgement that he was in fact guilty when that is not, presently, the case.

ahhhhh..... so now he “seems to have misused....” whereas earlier it was “he should be in jail for the Arcuri affair”.

you love to backtrack on your own comments when they’re shown to not be based in fact.

There really is little point debating with you given the number of times you attempt to move the goalposts.

51 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Is it not proof of dodgy morals? Thought she was meant to be a tech entrepreneur?

No it isn’t proof of dodgy morals and all you are doing is showing is your ignorance.

for your information, many women (and indeed men) these days use poles (fitness poles) for fitness.  It isn’t a stripper pole which you clearly are surmising with your “dodgy morals” comment.  It’s a fitness pole and becoming ever more popular as a fitness technique.

my ex attends pole fitness classes in a fitness studio and has a pole in our house.  Does that mean she has dodgy morals or does it mean she has found an intensive way to get fit - much to the chagrin of old traditionalists like yourself ?

sometimes it would benefit you to not jump to conclusions based on your own prejudices but rather educate yourself beforehand.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Has he ever sold weapons to any terrorist? Thatcher also met with Adams and negotiated - after saying she never would. So -rank hypocrisy to go for Corbyn. The real reason for the venom is that he supported a united Ireland. He condemned the violence on all sides.

I would say no, but he attempted to give them a sheen of respectability by constantly meeting with them.

The venom is quite rightly directed at him as condemning the violence on one hand, then meeting with the perpetrators on another....its called trying to play both sides and is something we have seen currently with Brexit!!

10 hours ago, craig said:

No it isn’t proof of dodgy morals and all you are doing is showing is your ignorance.

for your information, many women (and indeed men) these days use poles (fitness poles) for fitness.  It isn’t a stripper pole which you clearly are surmising with your “dodgy morals” comment.  It’s a fitness pole and becoming ever more popular as a fitness technique.

my ex attends pole fitness classes in a fitness studio and has a pole in our house.  Does that mean she has dodgy morals or does it mean she has found an intensive way to get fit - much to the chagrin of old traditionalists like yourself ?

sometimes it would benefit you to not jump to conclusions based on your own prejudices but rather educate yourself beforehand.

Thanks for the technical insight but I'll stick to my opinion that she is nothing more than a prostitute.  

10 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

I would say no, but he attempted to give them a sheen of respectability by constantly meeting with them.

The venom is quite rightly directed at him as condemning the violence on one hand, then meeting with the perpetrators on another....its called trying to play both sides and is something we have seen currently with Brexit!!

So you excuse Thatcher then for meeting with them?