[FT] BSC Young Boys 2 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 44)

Two errors from our captain,who IMO has not plated well recently,unfortunately cost us the game but also did Ojo who was shit poor and unable to read the game.Okay he is young but looks as if he could be a liability as time goes on,also our game went down after Jack had to go off as he was bossing midfield.

Two games played and four to go we can still get there.

Just now, ChelseaBoy said:

Not great tonight by any means but all's not lost. 

One longer term issue may be the injury to Jack who was again immense tonight and we missed him when he went off. 

That made a bad night even worse. Should mean an opportunity for King though. 

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

One longer term issue may be the injury to Jack who was again immense tonight and we missed him when he went off. 

That made a bad night even worse. Should mean an opportunity for King though. 

Yes the injury we could have done without, but hopefully it will be short term. 

30 minutes ago, pete said:

No I am not. I think we should pick our best team for big games. Katic has proven time and again that he is our best defender. I am talking about the grand scheme of things not just 2 goals. If you think all 4 CH's are the same level then that is your prerogative. I think differently it is as simple as that. I don't have a hard on for Katic I think he is our best defender. If others play better I will say that but I have not seen anything in the games Goldson and Helander have played together to make me sit and watch a game with confidence of a strong defence. 

In your opinion only. 

Edited by Bill

Just now, pete said:

I m happy your my opinion.?

It is indeed my opinion but it seems to be a pretty well supported opinion across the forums.

I can believe you like to be supported

We were very comfortable tonight on a yet again terrible surface , that we gifted them 2 goals is sore , however given we should have had a penalty and they should have had a player sent off is just football , I still think we will beat them over here , Porto getting beat might be the sting in the tale though .