[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hamilton (Defoe 8, 63, 71; Goldson 34; Barisic 61)

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 2 - 0 Hamilton (Defoe 8; Goldson 34)
  • Rousseau changed the title to [HT] Rangers 2 - 0 Hamilton (Defoe 8; Goldson 34)
4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I f*ckin' love Edmundson.

So composed on the ball, passes well, reads the game well, strong in the air and you're not out-muscling him. 

Agree @Rousseau, we have an absolute star in the making with Edmundson.  It wouldn't surprise me if he became a world star.  He's got every attribute you could ever need and want in a centreback.  His pace is outstanding, and his strength ..... well it's actually just embarrassing when you see him ease other large men off the ball.  I'm loving watching him.  He's got loads to learn but I just feel we've got the management team to make him the star he can be.

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I'm not sure why we've not been given a penalty. 

It's struck the lads arm, in an unnatural position, from the cross. 

... maybe Fjortoft actually IS an octopus and the ref didn't want to get into any bother re racism and all?