Inside Ibrox: Hammering Hamilton

17.25 pound is just 19 euro's maybe 20 after conversion.  I accept that can be a lot of money to some that are struggling to make ends meet but thankfully I can afford it at the moment. If I go with pension then that may change.

8 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Make that $299 for overseas customers ...

No it isn't, please do not try and suggest that, because you are overseas, RTV charge you $299 whilst I only pay £49.  There are different subscription fees for the differing levels of access available, RTV standard, RTV plus, RTV unlimited and also RTV pay per view for single live games.

You obviously chose the full RTV unlimited, all content inclusive.  I am overseas less than half the season so I pay for RTV standard and live games on ppv.

6 hours ago, compo said:

Is there a DVD of this famous victory over Hamilton coming out , would make a fine Christmas present for uncle  my Cosmo .

Better to wait and buy the "55" DVD for his next Christmas.

On 10/10/2019 at 20:30, Dragonfly Trumpeter said:

No it isn't, please do not try and suggest that, because you are overseas, RTV charge you $299 whilst I only pay £49.  There are different subscription fees for the differing levels of access available, RTV standard, RTV plus, RTV unlimited and also RTV pay per view for single live games.

You obviously chose the full RTV unlimited, all content inclusive.  I am overseas less than half the season so I pay for RTV standard and live games on ppv.

It is what I was told by the RTV chaps when I tried to order it. 

19 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Depends what you asked for and what they wanted to sell you I suppose.  I assume you watch all games live anyway so you have the correct sub.  I just clicked the standard online for my RTV subscription - all options were on the page.  I notice the live games are up £2 / 2.50 euro this season.  All good, more money to the club.

My point was, you do not pay $299 for the same as I pay £49 no matter how you spin it.

12 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Because you were looking to order the full package to allow you to watch ALL games on RTV.

There are different packages even for overseas subscribers.

12 hours ago, Dragonfly Trumpeter said:

Depends what you asked for and what they wanted to sell you I suppose.  I assume you watch all games live anyway so you have the correct sub.  I just clicked the standard online for my RTV subscription - all options were on the page.  I notice the live games are up £2 / 2.50 euro this season.  All good, more money to the club.

My point was, you do not pay $299 for the same as I pay £49 no matter how you spin it.

I wasn't willing to spin anything ... nor do I know what caused your chagrin. I posted what I was told. BTW, I obviously wanted a package to view all games as they take place and hence ...

Rangers Unlimited

• Every game LIVE, outside the UK and ROI only
  • Access to all programmes on the RTV player
  • Every game on demand
  • Exclusive interviews and features
  • Access to Rangers archive of classic matches
  • Only available to customers outside of the UK and ROI
  • Does not include Europa League Group Stage matches
  •  
  • Monthly - $28.50 Annual - $299