1 hour ago, les186 said:

Well nobody seemed to know or use these proven methods. Whyte was a well known multi-millionaire was he not.

Wait until you learn of the other tragic news.

An unsinkable ship left port, in Southampton, only to collide with an iceberg ...

21 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Murray brought in something like £160m into the club. That doesn't come in under a community ownership model. 

Murray didn’t put a penny into Rangers, as I’m sure you well know, apart from maybe the 6million he paid up front in 1988. He got the bank & various individuals (including Dave King) to loan us the money, which even then I doubt amounted to £160million. If it was his own money, he’d have been bankrupted in 2012 & we’d have continued to thrive, not the other way round.

David Murray and Craig Whyte are the worst examples of ‘entrepreneurs’ (the French word for crook) buying football clubs, but that isn’t the only disgrace this Labour policy seeks to redress. Considering the truly obscene wages paid to players & agents by Premier League clubs in England, it actually beggars belief that only 4 out of 20 even pay matchday staff the living wage. Even more outrageous considering the prices they charge tourists & fans for the merchandise these workers are selling. It is simply unjustifiable.

59 minutes ago, 917 said:

Murray didn’t put a penny into Rangers, as I’m sure you well know, apart from maybe the 6million he paid up front in 1988. He got the bank & various individuals (including Dave King) to loan us the money, which even then I doubt amounted to £160million. If it was his own money, he’d have been bankrupted in 2012 & we’d have continued to thrive, not the other way round.

David Murray and Craig Whyte are the worst examples of ‘entrepreneurs’ (the French word for crook) buying football clubs, but that isn’t the only disgrace this Labour policy seeks to redress. Considering the truly obscene wages paid to players & agents by Premier League clubs in England, it actually beggars belief that only 4 out of 20 even pay matchday staff the living wage. Even more outrageous considering the prices they charge tourists & fans for the merchandise these workers are selling. It is simply unjustifiable.

I believe you’d benefit from a couple of years in a monastery. Use the time to calm down and get over your hatred of everyone who’s achieved more than you. ?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I believe you’d benefit from a couple of years in a monastery. Use the time to calm down and get over your hatred of everyone who’s achieved more than you. ?

Funnily enough I’ve achieved everything in life I ever set out to. Two daughters, a wife & a decent job. Own house & car. I earned every penny I ever spent.

Never conned anybody or ripped them off either..

7 hours ago, 917 said:

Funnily enough I’ve achieved everything in life I ever set out to. Two daughters, a wife & a decent job. Own house & car. I earned every penny I ever spent.

Never conned anybody or ripped them off either..

Don't get too confident about this magnificent list of achievements.

I'm asking the Labour party to legislate so that I can decide where your car can go. While I'm at it I'll also have them pass another law to paint your living room walls green.

On 11/10/2019 at 19:22, 917 said:

The £6 million in 1988 went to Marlborough and not Rangers.

King didn't "loan" us money, he invested it in us. 

Murray invested in Rangers twice through his company in the same way as many other wealthy people did, including King and Lewis. 

Murray did bring over £160m into the club. I didn't say it was all his own cash, but he did the deals to get it in. 

44 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

The £6 million in 1988 went to Marlborough and not Rangers.

King didn't "loan" us money, he invested it in us. 

Murray invested in Rangers twice through his company in the same way as many other wealthy people did, including King and Lewis. 

Murray did bring over £160m into the club. I didn't say it was all his own cash, but he did the deals to get it in. 

£160 million would be a little less than £7m per year, which hardly seems an earth-shattering achievement.