Turkey Syria and the Kurds

Exactly. And why is it their job? They should just let them go and let the West deal with it, or maybe the ISIS forces (there are still over 75k in the region will retake parts of Iraq . Anyway the Kurds should let the others get on with it as nobody seems to give a shite about them.

According to some reports this morning the black flag is flying again in parts of Syria wont be long until the horrific videos are being posted again and all because Trump is giving a green light for Erdogan to carry out the Turkish brand of ethnic cleansing  .

I don't give a shit what flags they fly in Syria. I worry about another few million people marching into Europe and asking to be housed, fed, educated and cared for indefinitely at our expense. 

34 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't give a shit what flags they fly in Syria. I worry about another few million people marching into Europe and asking to be housed, fed, educated and cared for indefinitely at our expense. 

Probably with their black flag in their satchels and a well honed knife to set about the infidels. 

On 13/10/2019 at 13:54, ChelseaBoy said:

Exactly. And why is it their job? They should just let them go and let the West deal with it, or maybe the ISIS forces (there are still over 75k in the region will retake parts of Iraq . Anyway the Kurds should let the others get on with it as nobody seems to give a shite about them.

And why is it the West's job?

22 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

And why is it the West's job?

Have you been asleep for the last 15 years?  

The West invaded Iraq and tried to instigate regime change in Syria, that created the vacuum for ISIS, which they then spent the last 5 years fighting ISIS with the support of strategic partners ....that included...wait for it...The Kurds. 

24 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Have you been asleep for the last 15 years?  

The West invaded Iraq and tried to instigate regime change in Syria, that created the vacuum for ISIS, which they then spent the last 5 years fighting ISIS with the support of strategic partners ....that included...wait for it...The Kurds. 

I've been wide awake.

One would have to have been asleep to think that further meddling, by the West, will improve anything in the middle East.