Statement By Dave King

The usual cretins at the BBC and the SFA decided King was not fit and proper as soon as he put us in a position to challenge their beloved Celtic.  Get it right up them.  I doubt they'll want to create problems though because it might then result in the limelight turning to the Celtic board too and their skeletons.

Will it be the same guys who examined Craig Whtye's fit & proper status? Or that of the previous Hearts chairman? ... I would assume King's lawyers will have a field day if these mega-brains at the SFA try something silly. Then again, their puppet-master may have already decided. The guy who had his own independed investigation into the child-abuse scandal and ethinks we have yet to hear anything to hear from SFA, SPFL and Lawwell. Different and "less important" topic though ...

39 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Will it be the same guys who examined Craig Whtye's fit & proper status? Or that of the previous Hearts chairman? ... I would assume King's lawyers will have a field day if these mega-brains at the SFA try something silly. Then again, their puppet-master may have already decided. The guy who had his own independed investigation into the child-abuse scandal and ethinks we have yet to hear anything to hear from SFA, SPFL and Lawwell. Different and "less important" topic though ...

Were the fit and proper rules even in place when Whyte or Romanov took over the respective clubs ?

On 13/10/2019 at 09:30, compo said:

The mention of Whyte makes me wonder what the rascal is up to these day's. 

Last I heard he was declared bankrupt after he couldn't pay the damages awarded against him to Ticketus. Probably running a bordello in Paraguay, where tax regulations are more flexible.

4 hours ago, Bill said:

Last I heard he was declared bankrupt after he couldn't pay the damages awarded against him to Ticketus. Probably running a bordello in Paraguay, where tax regulations are more flexible.

Bankrupt is his middle name.

His real money is well hidden