Jump to content
 
 
 
 
compo

Scotland 6 San marino 0

Recommended Posts

The way we destroyed San Marino it's hard to understand why anyone doubts this Scotland team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly, even against this rabble today, San Marino was so disappointigly uncompetitive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, compo said:

Wha's like us .

Damned few and they’re a’ deid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they have 9 points from 8 games and still a -6 goal difference, or has that changed? The top two seemingly running away anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of how bad Scotland are, i believe it is still possible to qualify via the nations league thing,..thing is, i've read up on it ,  and i'm still in the dark as to how it works.

 

I do some fairly complex tasks in my day to day job as a rocket scientist, but unfortunately i'm unable to grasp even the basics of the nations league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Franc Ergs said:

Regardless of how bad Scotland are, i believe it is still possible to qualify via the nations league thing,..thing is, i've read up on it ,  and i'm still in the dark as to how it works.

 

I do some fairly complex tasks in my day to day job as a rocket scientist, but unfortunately i'm unable to grasp even the basics of the nations league.

Nations league is so complicated it must have been cobbled together by five pissed blokes in separate pubs whose ramblings were just added together and launched. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few days ago, having just been horsed by Russia, I heard the giant minds at BBC Scotland proclaiming the next match (San marino mind you) would be the start of a new future for Scottish football.

 

That, in a nutshell, is why we're as shite at international sport as we so obviously are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill said:

A few days ago, having just been horsed by Russia, I heard the giant minds at BBC Scotland proclaiming the next match (San marino mind you) would be the start of a new future for Scottish football.

 

That, in a nutshell, is why we're as shite at international sport as we so obviously are.

No its not.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Gribz said:

No its not.

 

 

😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.