13 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

I backed it up with facts but then facts don't appear to place much relevanance on facts either eh?

Oh and if you genuinely have a problem with a "post nonsense" comment on an internet forum then seek help if it's not already too late.

Seek help lol...for asking why you told someone you "post nonsense" This is classic pot kettle black.

You maybe do have facts - but what right do you have to say he CONTINUOUSLY posts nonsence - Forlan thats an opinion - allow it. 

55 minutes ago, Gribz said:

Seek help lol...for asking why you told someone you "post nonsense" This is classic pot kettle black.

You maybe do have facts - but what right do you have to say he CONTINUOUSLY posts nonsence - Forlan thats an opinion - allow it. 

The claim that....

However you slice it there is a clear majority in Catalonia for independence, much bigger than in Scotland for example.

...is a falsehood, a lie, bollox, balderdash, that isn't an opinion that is a fact.

This forum affords him the opportunity to post nonsense just as it does to you with the flat earth shite trolling however it doesn't require us to swallow it and permits the rest of us the right to call it out where we see fit.

He is perfectly at liberty to post facts to back up his claim and I await him doing so just as I have posted facts that prove it's nonsense.

2 hours ago, Gribz said:

I just have a problem with your comment about "post nonsense"  - just because its another opinion of yours. This place really going downhill with posts like this - Bill has really spread it. Gersnet rules are to respect are they not? I really dont see what alexscott said that is offensive - it just comes to nonsense in YOUR opinion. back it up with an alternative. 

He can do and say what he likes on here, nice guys like me get a warning or ban.

6 hours ago, Gribz said:

I just have a problem with your comment about "post nonsense"  - just because its another opinion of yours. This place really going downhill with posts like this - Bill has really spread it. Gersnet rules are to respect are they not? I really dont see what alexscott said that is offensive - it just comes to nonsense in YOUR opinion. back it up with an alternative. 

One day that chip on your shoulder is going to allow you to submit a post without mentioning me. Not sure how I’ll cope with that ?