[FT] Hearts 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 39)

• Frankie changed the title to Jousting with the Jambos: Hearts v Rangers

Jambo Jousting!

I like that.

Hearts have not won a home league match since March. We have conceded the fewest goals in the league, let's maintain that defensive discipline and take our chances when they are presented. Let's make it a no dramas, professional 0-2 or 3 victory. In doing so, we will put a lot of expectant noses out of joint.

This one actually worries me more than any other so far this season. They haven't had a home win in 7 months but I feel they're better than that and have to turn the corner sometime. And as everyone knows games are raised when Rangers come visiting. Hopefully just anxiety about staying top of the league now we have made it there. 

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

This one actually worries me more than any other so far this season. They haven't had a home win in 7 months but I feel they're better than that and have to turn the corner sometime. And as everyone knows games are raised when Rangers come visiting. Hopefully just anxiety about staying top of the league now we have made it there. 

It's all about us, as always! we have too much for any team in the league, if we turn up and play?.

11 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

It's all about us, as always! we have too much for any team in the league, if we turn up and play?.

Definitely agree about having too much for them, the gulf in class is overwhelming. As I said, maybe just anxiety about maintaining and hopefully consolidating that top spot. All worries about a 9iar aside I feel if we can win the league this season this board would go all out to get to the CL groups and if anybody can guide us there Gerrard can.

A dose of CL money could clear debts without being forced to sell valuable assets  and move us on to yet another level. 

Too many fans thinking we'll romp this game tomorrow. Hearts will be right up for it and play their usual physical game. If our players can stand up to the physical challenge then we should be ok. 

This will be a tough, tough game, won by the odd goal.

3 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

Too many fans thinking we'll romp this game tomorrow. Hearts will be right up for it and play their usual physical game. If our players can stand up to the physical challenge then we should be ok. 

This will be a tough, tough game, won by the odd goal.

Yes I feel it might not be so clear cut despite what it looks like on paper. No one aside from the yahoos has beaten them by any more than a single goal and that was a 3-1 at the piggery. We have better players than them in every position but you just never know.

Just now, JFK-1 said:

Yes I feel it might not be so clear cut despite what it looks like on paper. No one aside from the yahoos has beaten them by any more than a single goal and that was a 3-1 at the piggery. We have better players than them in every position but you just never know.

I watched Motherwell beat Hearts at Tynecastle earlier on this season and Hearts were awful but they'll be absolutely up for this tomorrow. Levein will have them fired up.