[FT] Hearts 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 39)

Game of few chances ... major stroke of luck for Hearts.

Another game where Ojo, Arfield and Aribo do not work, no cohesion up there, no interplay ... you would hope we get Stewart soon. Dunno why far-travellers Arfield and Aribo went straight in.

I await that one super cross or penalty from Tavernier to save his blushes in another sub-standard performance.

Laughable that their No. 19, that black powerhouse, is still on the park. Floored Kamara hard and floored Barisic twice. 

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

What was McGregor booked for? (I've got it muted; I couldn't stand it.)

It can't have been time-wasting. It was 30 minutes in, and we were behind. 

Mouthing off as usual.  A fully deserved booking.

24 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Katic is having a nightmare.

He started poorly but then seemed to do a bit better for 20mins before struggling again towards the end of the half at times.

Ikpeazu is a tricky customer though so I won't be too critical but Katic needs to decide whether or not to try to get in front of him or stand off a bit. There's no support if Ikpeazu does win it so not the end of the world if he does lose the odd contest which is inevitable.

In saying that, we lost the goal from that exact situation so we definitely need to do better aerially.

2 minutes ago, Briton said:

Mouthing off as usual.  A fully deserved booking.

Poor booking. Show his frustration in the dressing room - not against the officials who just want to book him. 36 and still hasnt grasped it.

If we’re going to persevere with Tav then two things needs to happen. He needs to cut out these routine defensive errors and he needs to let someone else take corners. Personally I think with Barisic finally delivering it’s time we saw what Polster can do. 

Just now, the gunslinger said:

We need to asses whether tav helps more than he costs again. He probably does. 

Ojo needs taken off asap and left off except in emergency. Kent on if fit enough or Stewart. 

I'm also sick to death of arfield right wing  

Maybe we should just sack the whole squad! 

• Frankie changed the title to Hearts 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 39)
1 minute ago, the gunslinger said:

I'm also sick to death of arfield right wing  

Baffled me also. First five minutes there was an attack down the right and Arfield was in the half circle at the edge of the box.