[FT] Hearts 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 39)

1 hour ago, Gribz said:

An off day is acceptable once every 6 or 7 weeks but Tav has had one in all of that period and cost us games. - That results in being dropped! I dont care who it is. 

Pull him aside and explain the situation. He is probably a bit stale at the moment and needs a refresher. So pull him out the side and make him come back better.

These are the decisions Gerrard has to make at Rangers - no trialists here. It annoys me if he cant make a decision like this. The final minute he took a free kick into the box 1) id not have let him take it

The free kick at the end summed up the 90 minutes. Surely let Barasic have a dig from that or swing it in to a dangers area. Tav's deliveries all day were abysmal 

Last season Tav's defensive indiscretions could be forgiven because of the attacking dimension and assists he created.  The latter has not been so apparent in games this season and therefore he probably needs a rest to take some of the pressure off him.  I felt Hearts controlled the nature of the game, with long balls and a lot of the play in the air.  This is Hearts' strength but not ours and we didn't seem able to impose our brisk passing game.  Another worrying aspect was the lack of chances we created and the extent to which Morelos looked a bit isolated in the attack.  I also thought we missed the aggression and drive of Jack today.

The ref was absolutely shocking today, nothing new there & tbh I expect it now. Before you all jump on saying the ref didn't influence the match, he did, they do.

Nothing to do with how poor we were, but the standard is terrible