[FT] Hearts 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 39)

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

The ref was absolutely shocking today, nothing new there & tbh I expect it now. Before you all jump on saying the ref didn't influence the match, he did, they do.

Nothing to do with how poor we were, but the standard is terrible

I thought he let Ichpeazu away with too many fouls before he eventually booked him. But that doesn’t excuse for our below par performance 

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

The ref was absolutely shocking today, nothing new there & tbh I expect it now. Before you all jump on saying the ref didn't influence the match, he did, they do.

Nothing to do with how poor we were, but the standard is terrible

Clancy is one of the worst refs in our league and that is going some. 

How did he not book Ikpeazu in the first half?? Then booked Morelos first chance he got and looked like he couldn't wait to do it

48 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Clancy is one of the worst refs in our league and that is going some. 

How did he not book Ikpeazu in the first half?? Then booked Morelos first chance he got and looked like he couldn't wait to do it

To be fair he could have booked Morelos  twice before that.  Once when he ran back to get involved in some afters and for his goal celebration.  

21 minutes ago, Briton said:

To be fair he could have booked Morelos  twice before that.  Once when he ran back to get involved in some afters and for his goal celebration.  

Probably right. He would get booked every time he scores though if you book him for that 

An opportunity missed today ,I can't see it any other way, few Hearts supporters gave their team any chance at all , of course they will go back to being  total pish again next week.

Tav deserves to be rested for the next league game, and maybe Flanagan given the nod in his natural position ,but i think dropping the captain brings with it a whole new set of problems.

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

Probably right. He would get booked every time he scores though if you book him for that 

I don't think he does that very often.   I'm not saying he should have been booked, I thought the ref was right but Alfredo was pushing it.

1 hour ago, Briton said:

I don't think he does that very often.   I'm not saying he should have been booked, I thought the ref was right but Alfredo was pushing it.

Yeah I too thought he was pushing it a little too and the last thing he needs is more cards for non game related incidents.