The real reason Sturgeon wants Brexit to fail

8 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Thought out response or is it more defecting? ?

Presume you meant deflecting? So you've gone from derailing to trolling. You'd be better off staying away from these threads if that's to be your input. 

7 hours ago, stewarty said:

Go look it up.  The Scottish government prepared a paper setting out a variety of scenarios that could be taken forward to make Brexit as palatable as possible (in their view, of course).  

I tried and couldn't find them,  hence why I asked. 

58 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Presume you meant deflecting? So you've gone from derailing to trolling. You'd be better off staying away from these threads if that's to be your input. 

Correct I meant deflecting. Is it only me that you believe is trolling and should stay away from these threads?

1 hour ago, Bluedell said:

Really poor response from a Mod.  

5 hours ago, stewarty said:

Really poor response from a Mod.  

In what respect?  The poster in question has made numerous attempts on this thread to disrupt it. If you have an issue with any posts then feel free to report them. 

12 hours ago, stewarty said:

I didn’t side step anything.   The point is they made a constructive contribution which was ignored.   There’s your union of equals right there.  

As for Corbyn, I’m no fan.  he doesn’t even have the support of his party overall so it seems unlikely.  

You keep using the word blackmail but what you could say instead is that it’s their stated policy.   You don’t have to agree with it, but that’s politics.  

What's your definition of "constructive contribution"?