[FT] Porto 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 44)

• Rousseau changed the title to Porto v Rangers
2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Not sure Jock Wallace was third choice after JohnGreig left. Was always rumoured John Lyall was third choice & turned it down too. 

Seriously, I have never heard that, could you elaborate?

I was out of the country, thus a lot slipped away.

Great read in the OP.

RE the starting XI I dont think its far off either in the post although Id perhaps like to see one from Aribo or Arfield sit out for Docherty. But I see SG going with as experienced team as possible. And Kent back in the starting XI will be great to see. 

I really hope Tav finds some form as I don't think we can afford any more lapses in his concentration.  

Kent has to start for me.   Even if you only get 55-60 minutes out of him, we will need someone who can carry the ball and cause problems up the left hand side to take the pressure off Tav/ Arfield on the right since thats where a lot of our attacking play is focused.

That's your superb preview published 26th of foot, many thanks for your efforts.

Remember you can have your preview or article posted on the main site for thousands to read - just add your name to the pinned preview schedule thread and I'll get it online.

Without such regular content the site wouldn't survive so your contributions are always welcome!