[FT] Porto 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 44)

3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Another factor after last night. With the yahoos getting a win and Rangers a draw that puts Scotland into 18th place in the co-efficiency table while 15th gets an extra Champions League spot. If they and us get a win and a draw between us in our next game while the 3 ahead of Scotland who are Serbia, Cyrpus, and Greece were to get none it would put Scotland into that 15th spot.

Great point. I get pelters for suggesting that I hope Keltic do well but the reason is as you suggest: they can help to get the co-efficient up, as when they were losing to the likes of the Gibraltar team they were indirectly harming us.

And as for bragging rights I'll take satisfaction from the fact that we beat the 17th ranked team in Europe while they only beat the 34th.

13 minutes ago, craig said:

Felt like a loss to me as thought we were the better team

We were, however chances were equal, I never felt disappointed last night as I did v YB in the last match. Prior to the match I felt a draw would be a good result, I certainly never felt we were going to win.