[FT] Porto 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 44)

7 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

I'm just cursing that mad injury time collapse in Berne but maybe we have learned our lesson.

Every goal could be scrutinised as a mistake by the team who loses it! the wonder of football

Just now, Whosthedado said:

Very good performance against a very decent team. We could easily have won the game too. 

Beat Porto at Ibrox and we have every chance of going through. Bring on the Well

Agree. Porto are a decent side and usually a CL team, so an away point is priceless.  

Once we really click , and stop giving the ball away in silly places we will be a really smart team in Europe , as it is that was a brilliant 2 nd half , well deserved point .

Morelos was magnificent but let’s give credit to others too.

That’s possibly the best I’ve seen from Helander & Barasic in a Rangers shirt.

McGregor was Mr Reliable as usual and Davis, Kamara & Jack played their part too.And good to see Kent back.

Only wee criticism I’ve got is I’m still not 100 percent convinced about Aribo & Ojo. When they came on I thought our performance dropped a little 

Edited by RANGERRAB

I will not say disappointed but that game was there for the taking so in that way I am slightly disappointed. Alfie should have buried his header in the opposite corner. That pass from Barisic for the goal was sublime. Porto's goal was also a beauty although jack set the move up in the first place. I thought Ojo was the wrong player to bring at a time we needed a player who backtracked. Kent needed to go off as you could see he was starting to struggle but what a shift he gave. I was surprised to see Jack go off as he was controlling the game with Davis. Men of the match for me Helander, Baricic and McGregor(for his double save).  

A hard earned point tonight against last season's champions league quarter finalists, and a great reaction after the disappointment of the Hearts game .

They closed us down quick from the start and made it difficult for us to get any cohesive passing together , but we out-passed them for long spells, and definitely looked the better side for most of the second half,.

5 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Morelos was magnificent but let’s give credit to others too.

That’s possibly the best I’ve seen from Helander & Barasic in a Rangers shirt.

McGregor was Mr Reliable as usual and Davis, Kamara & Jack played their part too.And good to see Kent back.

Only wee criticism I’ve got is I’m still not 100 percent convinced about Aribo & Ojo. When they came on I thought our performance dropped a little 

It is very difficult for any player to come in, especially in a high tempo away European match. Great performance all in tonight and might have sneaked the win, I must say I didn't fancy us tonight, so I am extra happy.