[FT] Rangers 2 - 1 Motherwell (Defoe 45+1; Helander 79)

4 hours ago, der Berliner said:

No, no, and no. Polster has played in 3 games this season, 206 minutes, with one assist. He sure did not let us down. 6-0 St. Joseph's (90), 5-0 Hamilton(26), and East Fife (90). Tav has played 19 games, 1.710 mins with 3 goals (1 free-kick, 2 penalties) and 8 assists. How someone can claim that Polster won't offer what Tav does with the former hardly on the park is a bit beyond me. Same goes for the 2nd argument ... and the 3rd. Much of what Tav did in his first season(s) was down to his link-up with Candeias, who also backed him up defensively. Tav hasn't got that cover this seasonor last, but we have better DMs in Jack and Kamara who cover for him

And obviously, as I said, while hardly forgetting his assist rate, I can also hardly ignore the vital goals he cost us, be it that killer back-pass at the last game at the Scumhut which killed any hopes of 55 there and then, nor e.g. his attempted clearance header vs Hearts last week.

It is not black and white, but with Tav the colour-tone changed quite a bit these last 18 months ... IMHO.

Are you seriously trying to compare their stats when Polster's game time has been against St Joseph's, Accies and East Fife ?  WHilst Tav has played against Feyenoord, Porto, Celtic, Aberdeen etc ?  Hardly a fair comparison towards Tav when the standard of player he is up against is far, far higher than that which Polster has been up against.

I am not anti-Polster and think he offers us something - but that comparison is grossly unfair to Tavernier.

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:

Oh, sorry. I tapped his shoulder he turned round and I said  something like “do you not think that’s inappropriate to be doing that especially today”. Never explained anything to him.

This is quite baffling.

Why didn't you continue to badger him for the rest of the match?

I mean you do think it was a 'nazi salute' right?

8 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

This is quite baffling.

Why didn't you continue to badger him for the rest of the match?

I mean you do think it was a 'nazi salute' right?

Is this what they call trolling ?

4 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Is this what they call trolling ?

No, and please don't get defensive about this.

The behaviour of the person at the match is completely baffling to me.

Your behaviour is also baffling though.  I mean you've gone to the trouble of telling us that this guy was making a 'nazi salute' but you tip-toed around it at the time.  Your words seem to suggest that you would have been happy for him to do this on other days.  I can't understand that.

I honestly think you need to explain your behaviour to us.

3 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

No, and please don't get defensive about this.

The behaviour of the person at the match is completely baffling to me.

Your behaviour is also baffling though.  I mean you've gone to the trouble of telling us that this guy was making a 'nazi salute' but you tip-toed around it at the time.  Your words seem to suggest that you would have been happy for him to do this on other days.  I can't understand that.

I honestly think you need to explain your behaviour to us.

Aye very good, goodnight.

On 28/10/2019 at 00:21, JFK-1 said:

It was a poor performance especially so in comparison to what we have come to expect at Ibrox. Wasn't helped by a bizarre refereeing performance in which we were denied two stonewall penalties then given one I though was debatable to say the least.

Motherwell were fortunate to keep 11 men on the pitch for the duration then after spending a vast amount of the game wasting time got an extra 5 minutes tacked on stemming from their time wasting which gave them the chance to snatch a late equaliser. One of those days indeed.

And then afterwards we have Robinson declaring this.

No mention of clear non given handballs in the penalty area or his players blatantly taking ours out of the play and receiving no punishment. Despite playing poorly we still only got a narrow win because of the ref and he got away with a narrow loss because of the ref.

Debatable penalty? Did you see it from the back angle. It was a stonewaller all day every day. The only thing to debate is who should have taken it.