Just on SSN there that Guilly is available for �£1.2M pounds and Craptic have made an approach.

Not that I am expecting him to end up at either half of the OF, but a genuine quality player on the market for the same money as SN.

Cammy F

Yeah saw this, we should be putting in an offer for him , we have nothing to lose. But i expect an EPL club to snap him up, he is a great player.

Also Jaaskaleinen is leaving Bolton, one report say he is available for about 2 million while Im sure I read he was leaving on a free as his contract is up.

Again we should be at least making some interest for a keeper as good as this.

AC Milan's Massimo Donati will jet into the UK this week in a bid to seal a move to Celtic, his agent has claimed.

Andrea D'Amico says the 26-year-old winger will consider a transfer.

"I can confirm Massimo and I are planning to hold a meeting with Celtic representatives in the middle of this week," D'Amico told the Daily Record.

"Massimo is very interested in the Celtic proposal and he is seriously considering that option and wants to hear what they have to say."

The Scottish champions have also been linked with a move for Sampdoria midfielder Gennaro Delvecchio as part of a double Italian raid.

But it appears that the Donati deal is closer to completion.

"We do not know yet where those discussions will take place, but we are both prepared to fly to London or Scotland," added D'Amico.

Donati spent last season back on loan to Atalanta, where he started his career.

He has also played for Torino, Parma and Sampdoria.

So Celtic are linked with not only Guily but a winger from the European Champions.

Its depressing to think our only official offer is 250k for a Kilmarnock striker.

Hopefully Smith pulls a tricks out the hat.

To be honest I think we shouldn't let paper story mongering get to us and instead wait till the new season before judging ours and Celtic's performances in the transfer market.

Most of the stuff is non-stories and that's due to us wanting to know everything NOW.

Martin O'Neil used to do everything at the last minute meaning Celtic have been put through this mill in the past, so I think we should be able to cope.

I'm not taking any story very seriously until a deal is done and dusted. And in fact I'm finding it all more boring than worrying.

I think in the past we didn't have access to so many news sources as at best you used to buy one paper, and that probably made us more patient, and we were reading less speculation - usually only from one or two reporters.

Newsnow and gersnet have raised our appetite for information, but we need to stop swallowing the junk food that we're being offered.

To be honest I think we shouldn't let paper story mongering get to us and instead wait till the new season before judging ours and Celtic's performances in the transfer market.

Most of the stuff is non-stories and that's due to us wanting to know everything NOW.

Martin O'Neil used to do everything at the last minute meaning Celtic have been put through this mill in the past, so I think we should be able to cope.

I'm not taking any story very seriously until a deal is done and dusted. And in fact I'm finding it all more boring than worrying.

I think in the past we didn't have access to so many news sources as at best you used to buy one paper, and that probably made us more patient, and we were reading less speculation - usually only from one or two reporters.

Newsnow and gersnet have raised our appetite for information, but we need to stop swallowing the junk food that we're being offered.

Totally agree. Can hardly even read the back pages at the moment due to the distinct smell of shite that eminates from them!