[FT] Ross County 0 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 20, 71; Jack 29, 37)

I’m definitely worried by the inclusion of Aribo & Ojo, who while they have their talents and positive attributes, have shown a worrying lack of heart and desire to get stuck in when it is a physical, tough game with little space.

The omission of Davis who has been our best midfielder by far is also a worry, but if we come out the traps at the right pace and with the right attitude it can be a comfortable victory. Jack’s return should help.

Not making the trip to Dingwall means I’m going to be subjected to BT sports awful punditry and commentary, I’ll see how long I last before I turn the volume off!

‘Mon the Gers!

Edited by Tannochsidebear

• Frankie changed the title to Ross County 0 - 0 Rangers
  • Frankie changed the title to Ross County 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 20)
  • Frankie changed the title to Ross County 0 - 2 Rangers (Morelos 20; Jack 29)
  • Frankie changed the title to Ross County 0 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 20; Jack 29, 37)