[FT] Ross County 0 - 4 Rangers (Morelos 20, 71; Jack 29, 37)

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Ross County 0 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 20; Jack 29, 37)

Started a wee bit slowly on a slippy pitch but as we got to grips with the surface and the game, we really took control and our lead doesn't flatter us.  In fact we really should have scored more.

Plenty work to do in the second half though and there are certainly more goals there if we maintain our tempo and professionalism.  If not, well as Hibs what County can do from behind.

Jack obviously a stand out but delighted to see Aribo back on form: some of his play has been sublime.  Just a pity he couldn't top it off with a better finish on the stroke of half-time.

The 3 points are pretty much tied up but I still think he should be sending them out to continue striving as hard as possible for as many more goals as possible. A barrowload could put us back top.

Jack is just superb.  He was already our best player along with Morelos this season, but if he keeps adding goals too he just further proves how valuable he is.  The improvement in him and Morelos is quite astounding really and I love watching Jack stroll through these games.  I also love watching his reaction at scoring, and that interaction with the gaffer after his second goal was great to see.

We could leave Wes between the sticks, give the other nine outfield players the rest of the night off ... and leave Ryan Jack to secure his first hat trick. What a talent we have there.  

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

We could leave Wes between the sticks, give the other nine outfield players the rest of the night off ... and leave Ryan Jack to secure his first hat trick. What a talent we have there.  

When Morelos scored I was saying go on son now go get your hattrick, now I'm saying go on Jack get your hattrick

1 minute ago, Franc Ergs said:

Well, that was a damn impressive first half ,thought County would've offered a bit more, but tbf we just haven't let them into the game at all.

Just pissed off that i only went for 2 , and never went for a Gaffer style prediction :).

I went for 3-0 FGS Morelos but still want another bagful of goals to ensure we finish this day at the top of the league. Be even better if the yahoo game remains as it currently is. Or hopefully even worse.