• Filip Helander
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Sheyi Ojo
    • Scott Arfield
    • Alfredo Morelos

A fine team performance last night, very purposeful and could/should have scored more, great to see Morelos scoring another couple, his face when getting subbed right after scoring his 2nd ?. I also have sympathy with Wes, but he has shown professionalism since losing his place to McGregor and although he never had much to do I was pleased for him.

Ryan Jack!!!, what can you say about this guy that hasn't already been said? he is the heartbeat of our team, he has improved so much under SG/GMc he has hit a level I don't think he even thought he could, adding goals now, the sky is the limit for him.

6 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

A fine team performance last night, very purposeful and could/should have scored more, great to see Morelos scoring another couple, his face when getting subbed right after scoring his 2nd ?. I also have sympathy with Wes, but he has shown professionalism since losing his place to McGregor and although he never had much to do I was pleased for him.

Ryan Jack!!!, what can you say about this guy that hasn't already been said? he is the heartbeat of our team, he has improved so much under SG/GMc he has hit a level I don't think he even thought he could, adding goals now, the sky is the limit for him.

I was thinking the same thing last night - the sky really is the limit for Ryan Jack - we say that a lot but don't really mean it, but Ryan Jack is a class above any other midfielder in the country - could easily slot into a midfield in the top half the EPL - hopefully he stays with us for many years, but when someone like Granit Xhaka plays for Arsenal and you then look at Ryan Jack..... Jack would walk into that Arsenal team just now.  And they are still top 6 in the EPL.