Club response to fan inquiries

11 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Try emailing Susan Hannah in the ticket office? She was very helpful in sorting out my section's issues at the start of the season.

Are you sectioned?:eek2: l had my worries about you.:D

On 01/11/2019 at 13:12, craig said:

Another one I have used in the ticket office who has been incredibly helpful is Gordon Thomson

I received an answer from Gordon yesterday in which he seemed to accept that there was a anomaly in ticket pricing and that he would take it up with senior management. Today I received refunds for the 7 games in question. The problem is with the software system used for CCCS ticketing.Thanks again

Just saw this thead.

Here is my thoughts;

Our customer relations and ticket office are extremelly poor. They drive me insane.

Ticket office regularly messy's up any paper tickets i buy. Either they dont post them and tell me to collect (i live near Sheffield), or the miraculously disappear in post.

I was only i  Scotland 2 days before thr leagues cup game and after telling me i had to collect ticket, it wasnt 'available' until the Tuesday.. so i coudlnt collect, had get back to England for work.

As for replies from Rangers (and even the fans liason person who I emailed). They are simply non existent.

I, in many years at ibrox have only ever complained once about another fan. The fact they let him in so pissed was my complaint. They coudlnt even be bothered to respond to me. Absolute joke. 

I love my club, but, but all means they dont really appreciate the support as much as they could. 

Sorry for the rant