[FT] Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Helander 45+1; Morelos 47, 63)

I think that team is about right, although as you said Katic may replace Helander??, as covered in the article there are no excuses in this match, we simply have to make the final otherwise it is another failure.

I am confident we will win by 2/3 goals, providing we turn up!

I think that will be our team too, although I'd prefer to replace Arfield with Ojo.  We will need Jack, Kent, Aribo and Morelos in particular to perform so we can break down the Hearts defence this time.

4 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I think that will be our team too, although I'd prefer to replace Arfield with Ojo.  We will need Jack, Kent, Aribo and Morelos in particular to perform so we can break down the Hearts defence this time.

Arfield has been poor lately but I think I still trust him more than Ojo to deliver on the big occasion.  I also wouldn't be averse to Barker and Kent both starting though in a similar system to what we used against Porto.

The deeper midfield balance is even more important as I think we lost that battle at times the other week.  It will certainly be key on Sunday.

Hampden is a big pitch (bigger than Tynecastle I think) so I'm hoping that will be to our advantage as well.

25 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Arfield has been poor lately but I think I still trust him more than Ojo to deliver on the big occasion.  I also wouldn't be averse to Barker and Kent both starting though in a similar system to what we used against Porto.

The deeper midfield balance is even more important as I think we lost that battle at times the other week.  It will certainly be key on Sunday.

Hampden is a big pitch (bigger than Tynecastle I think) so I'm hoping that will be to our advantage as well.

Given the bigger pitch, Ojo or Barker may be preferable to Arfield due to their greater pace. If it's a choice between Ojo and Barker, I'd go for Ojo every time as I think he's a far better player than Barker.

14 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Given the bigger pitch, Ojo or Barker may be preferable to Arfield due to their greater pace. If it's a choice between Ojo and Barker, I'd go for Ojo every time as I think he's a far better player than Barker.

Difficult to compare at this early stage but Ojo certainly has more experience at the club so far, yet we seen how well Barker did in Porto.

Just good to have so many options and it wouldn't surprise me to see Arfield play the same deeper role he has in the last four games at Ibrox as Gerrard might want to play our usual game rather than worry about Hearts.

16 minutes ago, Franc Ergs said:

Ikpeazu got away with an awful lot last time we played them, referee needs to nip that shit right in the bud.

Unfortunately the refs allow our players to be assaulted every match