[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Porto (Morelos 69; Davis 73)

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Porto frontman Moussa Marega did not travel with the squad and will be replaced by Cameroonian striker Vincent Aboubakar, who has not played a single Europa League game or league match this season.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrards-bluff-wont-fool-20827472

Is he the Cameroonian Uche Ikpeazu (style) or Steven Naismith (appearence record) ?

52 minutes ago, buster. said:

Is he the Cameroonian Uche Ikpeazu (style) or Steven Naismith (appearence record) ?

Who cares?

El Buffalo no toma mierda

image.png.f79d57d9f480abf71950403592012126.png

I don't know what he does to the Hertz, but by God, he frightens me

Edited by Uilleam

6 minutes ago, buster. said:

Looks like the starting XI is becoming slightly less difficult to predict.

I'd be tempted to have Aribo start instead of Ojo.

Yep, plenty of good options.

Usually at Ibrox the manager favours Arfield in a deeper role instead of Kamara but I suspect the opposition's quality may deter that this evening; initially at least.

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

I think Arfield will replace Ojo in that line up

It certainly wouldn't surprise me but we got a lot of joy in Portugal via our wide men because Porto's full backs push up so high so Ojo may be preferred to make the most of any space on the counter.

Will depend on how the manager sees Porto playing - will they look to sit a bit deeper or play their natural game?

6 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Yep, plenty of good options.

Usually at Ibrox the manager favours Arfield in a deeper role instead of Kamara but I suspect the opposition's quality may deter that this evening; initially at least.

I think Aribo playing further forward is the type of player who could make a real difference is this type of match and his form seems to have picked-up, in contrast to Arfield.

I'd also favour giving Aribo the European stage to shine and 'add value', opposed to an inconsistent Ojo (although the goal against Feyenoord might hold sway in managers thinking).