General Election 2019

@alexscottislegend, I suggest doing a little bit more reading on how deep your man’s links to the IRA were and are before casting a vote for him. A man who gets arrested protesting  the trial of the Brighton bombing, and handing taxpayer money to a convicted bomb maker who hates the UK is utter scum. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7757293/Why-DID-Jeremy-Corbyn-share-offices-convicted-IRA-bomb-maker.html

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

@alexscottislegend, I suggest doing a little bit more reading on how deep your man’s links to the IRA were and are before casting a vote for him. A man who gets arrested protesting  the trial of the Brighton bombing, and handing taxpayer money to a convicted bomb maker who hates the UK is utter scum. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7757293/Why-DID-Jeremy-Corbyn-share-offices-convicted-IRA-bomb-maker.html

He already knows but simply doesn't care.

15 minutes ago, DMAA said:

But on the other hand, Boris Johnson's Brexit deal goes a long way towards handing those scumbags exactly what they wanted.

1 hour ago, Thinker said:

But on the other hand, Boris Johnson's Brexit deal goes a long way towards handing those scumbags exactly what they wanted.

They already have it. Hell the people of NI can't even govern themselves without the say-so of Sinn Fein and the Irish parliament. That die was cast a long time ago. The barricades are now at the Tweed, not the Newry.

10 hours ago, Thinker said:

I don’t care what his deal may or may not do, how can anyone vote for a scumbag who has so actively and so openly supported convicted terrorists. The myth that he always unequivocally condemned violence has unravelled, he has always believed in the campaigns of radical left wing revolutionaries and in this case that involved blowing up innocent people and the prime minister (if she hadn’t been in the wrong flippin room). He was asked to directly condemn the Birmingham bombing and he just couldn’t bring himself to it, he kept talking about the British army and how all violence is “not the answer”, but he couldn’t just give a direct and straight answer and it’s clear why when you see how close he was to the bombers themselves. 

Politics is a dirty word I heard those words for the first time about 65 years ago down in deepest Ayrshire , as much as I dislike Mr Corbyn his party and his politics its one of the good things about living in a free country you can choose your own friends and say what you want and support whomever you wish don't forget all the then secret meetings  that took place between the Irish terrorists and the then government at the start of the troubles I don't think there is any  righteous High ground in politics .

29 minutes ago, compo said:

Politics is a dirty word I heard those words for the first time about 65 years ago down in deepest Ayrshire , as much as I dislike Mr Corbyn his party and his politics its one of the good things about living in a free country you can choose your own friends and say what you want and support whomever you wish don't forget all the then secret meetings  that took place between the Irish terrorists and the then government at the start of the troubles I don't think there is any  righteous High ground in politics .

If I said what I want about certain sections of society I would be arrested and charged with hate crime. There’s very little freedom of expression left, wlet alone moral high ground.