• Filip Helander
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Brandon Barker
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos

Alfie's goal was one of the best I've seen.  Goldson and Helander were solid at the back.  But for me, the man who sparked us into life was Kent so he got my vote.  There was only one player who didn't perform and that was McGregor.  Other than him trying to keep warm by diving to save an offside shot, I don't remember him doing anything.  His kit won't even need to be washed after last night, and yet this was against PORTO!?!?  Still buzzing!!!

Has to be Morelos again.   The excitement of such a great result is somewhat disguising the fact that we didn't play all that well.   Morelos changed the game as great players do (with a little help from Jack and Tav).

Morelos just because he won the game for us.  But arguably our solid defending was also as vital and I thought Kamara in the second half was excellent at driving us up the pitch, as was Kent in buzzing around all over the front line, committing defenders and creating chances.