5 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

"At Islington's Remembrance Sunday service I read 'In the Trenches' by Isaac Rosenberg.

He was a working class Jewish soldier, born in Bristol, who wrote poems on the Western Front. He was killed in 1918.

In his memory and for all those who died, we must strive for a peaceful world."

That is a quote from Jeremy Corbyn yesterday on facebook.

It will  not be widely reported on the mainstream media.

What does he want... a medal? 

I've never seen or heard what any party leader has said over the years at the Cenotaph - why publicise it when the whole point is for remembrance, not scoring cheap political points to try to prove he isn't presiding over an antisemitic party? 

17 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

I've never seen or heard what any party leader has said over the years at the Cenotaph - why publicise it when the whole point is for remembrance, not scoring cheap political points to try to prove he isn't presiding over an antisemitic party? 

The Corbyn myth is being re-invented at a ferocious pace. The shapeshifter will soon be sold as all things to all men. Radical terrorist-loving, far-left antisemite ........ and at the same time a moderate, caring, woke, patriotic  statesman. At this rate he will be leaving and remaining in the EU, raising and lowering taxes, approving and refusing votes for adolescents, etc etc. A real man for all seasons is Jeremy. 

14 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

"At Islington's Remembrance Sunday service I read 'In the Trenches' by Isaac Rosenberg.

He was a working class Jewish soldier, born in Bristol, who wrote poems on the Western Front. He was killed in 1918.

In his memory and for all those who died, we must strive for a peaceful world."

That is a quote from Jeremy Corbyn yesterday on facebook.

It will  not be widely reported on the mainstream media.

And you don’t think for one moment that was deliberately engineered ?

ive a bridge I can sell you.....

12 hours ago, craig said:

And you don’t think for one moment that was deliberately engineered ?

ive a bridge I can sell you.....

If he had turned up looking dishevelled, maybe even drunk and placed the wreath the wrong way round, can you even imagine what the press outcry would be?

Yet THE PRIME MINISTER does that and the silence is deafening.

As for bridges, better ask Johnson - he wasted enough money on one.

21 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

That is just the point: it was assuredly not publicised by the biased media, but if he had made a clumsy error.......

Re the gangrene brigade what they do degrades lower and lower,their parental accepters could shut them up at a stroke by insisting that they will decide whether poppies should be worn on the team shirt.

OH WHAT KIND OF IDIOT I AM THEY ALREADY DO☠️:wanker:

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

If he had turned up looking dishevelled, maybe even drunk and placed the wreath the wrong way round, can you even imagine what the press outcry would be?

Yet THE PRIME MINISTER does that and the silence is deafening.

As for bridges, better ask Johnson - he wasted enough money on one.

Why are you comparing Bojo to Corbyn when your original post was solely about Corbyn and his cenotaph reading ?  Why is it that you always find a need to move the goalposts ?

You tried to paint him as not being an anti-Semite, non-terrorist supporter because he made a reading at the cenotaph from a Jew.  I questioned the sincerity of that..... and your retort is to do nothing but say "but Bojo….".

Stop playing the man and play the ball.