The Winter 2019/20 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

3 hours ago, DMAA said:

They'll draw a sigh of relief to get him off the books, 40 odd grand a week he's on apparently.

They might have to pay some of his wages.... we know that Celtic are very adept at putting massive amounts of positive spin on any of their signings, in OR out.

11 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

We seem to be being linked with an England under-20 striker from Stoke City. Fine if signed as Morelos cover but for me it begs the question: what has happened to our striking options viz Mebude, and Zak Rudden though I know the latter is out on loan. 

Dapo Mebude is in Dubai.  Rudden doesn't seem to be featuring too much for Plymouth after an initial run of games and a few goals.

2 hours ago, DMAA said:

Great news. What’s he like @elfideldo?

Only seen him play against us in the last couple of years. Decent player and one of the better players out with Rangers. I wouldn't have had him down as a "must sign" target but a good addition. 

In saying that I have never seen him play left-back or centre back as described. He has always played in midfield and in the last game against Rangers he played just behind the striker.

15 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Nope.

Posted with tongue firmly in cheek tbh...

Joking aside...whit happened with Sinclair? Went from 20 goals a season player to nowhere man. He's only 29/30? Surprised a bigger team in the Championship didn't have a sniff. Or does he come with baggage?

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Posted with tongue firmly in cheek tbh...

Joking aside...whit happened with Sinclair? Went from 20 goals a season player to nowhere man. He's only 29/30? Surprised a bigger team in the Championship didn't have a sniff. Or does he come with baggage?

Don't care.