The Winter 2019/20 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Lewis Ferguson is a no brainier. Head and shoulders above the rest at Aberdeen Given his background I can’t see him being anything but keen on a move. ABerdeen will drive a hard bargain but with the new stadium I imagine they also have some pressure to raise what funds they can. 

It's a very interesting one. I haven't seen enough of him tbh, he can't be judged on games against us when Aberdeen have 11 men behind the ball. There's no question he is doing fantastically well for his age though. My concern would be the fee. He is on a 5 year deal, and remember this is the club that turned down £7m for McKenna. I think it's a non-starter on that basis.

Just now, ian1964 said:

Not a surprise. If his deal was up in the summer it may be different but Aberdeen would demand a crazy fee to sell to us right now and it's far from clear he'd even add to our 18 man squad.

With Ross Wilson now in place, it'll be interesting to see if we see a change in the way we go about our business.

Although we may have to wait until the summer to get a better idea.

I'm hoping for 4M up front for Grezda ;) 

20 minutes ago, compo said:

Someone would need their head examined if we sell Kamara .

If he was to became the Finnish Boumsong then it would be good business IMO.

If in a title race as is looking likely, I'd agree if you said Jack or Morelos.

You could make a decent case for holding on to all our players but the reality is we MUST sell to stay afloat, so some of our best players MUST be sold. 

Just hopefully NOT in January.