The Winter 2019/20 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

43 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I mean because he is a professional footballer and any pains would surely be interrogated early and not left to get to that stage.

Not always something you can predict, not with me anyhoo, just popped.

33 minutes ago, craig said:

Good.  Because despite plenty of our fans not being Tav supporters, I think he offers such an attacking threat down that side which helps pin opposing teams back.  Nobody else on the right would give us that, leaving everything for the overlap on Barisic down the left

Apparently he'll be missing on Friday with some sort of infection but is back next Wed.

I don't see how the system would work without either Tav or Barisic. Isn't pretty much all the width supplied by these two bombing up and down the wings? There are no back ups who could replace that.

And they keep repeating that absolutely no key players will be leaving despite the attempts of the media to link them with moves. 

I was just trying to remember all the outs so far in the window so I've listed them below, a few have not been confirmed but look very close to going through. You'd have to think that a lot of money has been saved and made already in this window when you total up the wages of those 8. Aside from youth players, Polster is the only other guy mooted for a move who isn't on this list. With Docherty and King away I would actually be very surprised if there was any substance to the rumors of Polster going out because he's surely needed to cover both in centre mid and right back. If he is moved on then it suggests the gaffer is comfortable with Halliday and Edmundsson as cover in midfield and Patterson, Flanagan and Halliday covering full back. Jones was also mooted for a move but after a good performance in Dubai I think that is a non-starter. All in all Ross Wilson seems to be doing a very good job where Mark Allen failed and with 2 weeks left in the window we can hold onto hope that we will see 1 addition.

Outs: 1. Docherty to Sunderland (loan), 2. Herrera to Atletico San Luis (permanent but not yet confirmed), 3. Grezda to Osijek (permanent, > £100,000 plus sell on reported), 4. Rudden to Partick (permanent, nominal fee + sell on), 5. Murphy to Burton (loan), 6. Atakayi to SJK (permanent, £100,000 reported), 7. Middleton to St Mirren (loan, not yet confirmed), 8. King to Leciester (end of loan)

Edited by DMAA

You need not try to rememebr, just go to the OP ... ?

BTW, I haven`t listed Atakayi or Rudden, as they were academy players. Same with the women. Well, I have  inlcuded Rudden now, given his buy-back / sell-on clause.

Of the rest only King has been confirmed officially.

Edited by der Berliner