The Winter 2019/20 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Kamberi one is interesting. Seems a bit too random to be made up and he’s apparently bought a house in EK. He seems a good option as a number 2/3 to me but I’d be a tad concerned about the fee Hibs would ask for. 

12 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Jordan Jones to Middlesbrough on loan.

Strange one, whilst he never exactly set the heather alight he was still a better option than some that are still at the club.  I think he really pissed off Gerrard when he got his red card, but that surely can't be the only reason.

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Strange one, whilst he never exactly set the heather alight he was still a better option than some that are still at the club.  I think he really pissed off Gerrard when he got his red card, but that surely can't be the only reason.

Have not been impressed with what I've seen of Jones tbh. 

Andy Devlin reporting we will move for Dykes if Kamberi doesn’t go through. Sounds to me like Rangers are sending a warning message to Hibs that they have other options and if they don’t negotiate reasonably Livingston will. 

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

I hope this Dykes talk is nonsense, I don’t see anything in the guy.

How much have you actually seen of him? He’s scored a lot of good goals this season and had a good solo assist at he weekend. 

Edited by DMAA