Cup Final Tickets: Emails now out

28 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

No bloody luck in spite of attending all run of mill games there no doubt loads of union neds will get them.

Unfortunately that is the way it works mate.  Neds or not, if they are on CCCS then they have as much right as you or me to be getting those tickets.

1 hour ago, craig said:

Unfortunately that is the way it works mate.  Neds or not, if they are on CCCS then they have as much right as you or me to be getting those tickets.

Agree re cccs but they seem to manage to get them in the same section which to me stinks of a fair ballot.

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

Agree re cccs but they seem to manage to get them in the same section which to me stinks of a fair ballot.

Yeh it’s a bit of a sickener MacK? I also get wound up that they don’t send a mail is informing “sorry you have been unsuccessful in the ballot but will be priority at the next” sort of thing? It seems very odd, and supporters taken for granted as they are waiting on mails.

Anyway, I’m sure some wee NED will have a ticket on our behalf.......?

Edited by cooponthewing

30 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Save the name calling for the opposition please.

Sorry but no apology after seeing a flare being lit and hurled in the semi-final and thrown forcibly towards the pitch(after Rangers scored),coming to rest against the seat of a photographer.This came centrally from the section where the Union bears were waving their flag so if that is not the action of a "ned" then I will retract my statement.

Luckily the photographer appeared to be uninjured.

Also whilst watching the Ross County when Rangers scored again a flare was lit,caught briefly on camera and the "ned" realising he might be identified quickly lowered his head.

I could use more profanely harsher words but would be censored.