Cup Final Tickets: Emails now out

26 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

This came centrally from the section where the Union bears were waving their flag so if that is not the action of a "ned" then I will

I was in the section next to it MacK, that is where it came from. Not surprising to class them as NEDs when their using fireworks as objects to throw at people. Crazy and dangerous stuff?

39 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Sorry but no apology after seeing a flare being lit and hurled in the semi-final and thrown forcibly towards the pitch(after Rangers scored),coming to rest against the seat of a photographer.This came centrally from the section where the Union bears were waving their flag so if that is not the action of a "ned" then I will retract my statement.

Luckily the photographer appeared to be uninjured.

Also whilst watching the Ross County when Rangers scored again a flare was lit,caught briefly on camera and the "ned" realising he might be identified quickly lowered his head.

I could use more profanely harsher words but would be censored.

I'm not looking for an apology.

I don't see any sense in name calling though.

As an aside there are plenty of other places around the internet where Rangers supporters get called all kinds of names.

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

As an aside there are plenty of other places around the internet where Rangers supporters get called all kinds of names

I don't doubt he is a Gers fan but his actions do not warrant him being called anything nice as I said I could have used stronger words,but chose not to.Sad to think he might get a ticket as he could easily repeat his actions with greater consequences.

On 15/11/2019 at 13:46, Gonzo79 said:

I hope every Rangers fan who gets a ticket has a terrific day out.  

??

I already know one person who never goes who has a ticket. That means someone who does go all the time, will be without a ticket. There will be many like that, and it’s irritating to say the least.

That's a fair point, coop.  

I just want us to get back to winning things.  If I'm at the match, on the moon or in a prison cell, I will still have the same smile on my face if we beat that filth at Hampden.

The situation with corporate tickets (which is a disgrace) means there will always be people there who shouldn't be.  

On 16/11/2019 at 17:55, MacK1950 said:

F***K off.

The very last thing we need on the day when we might win our first major silverware in years is some moron detracting from it by setting off dangerous and illegal pyrotechnics.

Police Scotland officers are appealing for information after a number of pyrotechnics, including smoke bombs, bangers and flares, were set off in the away section of the stadium during the Betfred League Cup Quarter Final between Livingston and Rangers last night (Wednesday, September 25).

A 26-year-old woman sustained a minor leg injury and 13-year old boy required treatment to his eyes.

Anyone who sees some moron involved in such activities should alert the cops. These low IQ dimwits have to be eradicated from our support. If it isn't stopped it's only a matter of time before someone is blinded or worse and I don't want it be Rangers fans involved when that happens.