Cup Final Tickets: Emails now out

No doubt if I’m lucky enough to get tickets for my son and the soon-to-be ex-wife she will refuse to take him because she “didn’t enjoy the experience last year”..... which is the nonsense she gave me for the semi final......

and even said my kid wouldn’t want to go.... despite not knowing he had already told me he did want to go....

So I ended up giving them away....

So I may have two tickets available if I’m “lucky” enough for them to get tickets in the ballot ?

1 hour ago, stewarty said:

Agreed.  Just split from my wife too.   Hope you are well, @craig!

Crap, sorry to hear that stewarty.  If you ever need a willing ear to bend my friend, you know where I am !  Particularly brutal when being asked for a divorce via WhatsApp :roflmao:  And even worse with a son who just entered his Nat 5 year so a very important year for him

5 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Really sorry to hear that, mate. 

Thanks BD, appreciated my friend.

There are far more in the world in a far less fortunate position as I am in.  So whilst my ex is brutalizing me, I won't be complaining too heavily.

Back on topic though....  it is kind of sad that I am hoping that I don't get allocated tickets for the final as I don't want to be in the middle of son wanting to go to football and mother not wanting to take him.

Good luck to everyone, except me, in getting tickets :D

32 minutes ago, craig said:

Thanks BD, appreciated my friend.

There are far more in the world in a far less fortunate position as I am in.  So whilst my ex is brutalizing me, I won't be complaining too heavily.

Back on topic though....  it is kind of sad that I am hoping that I don't get allocated tickets for the final as I don't want to be in the middle of son wanting to go to football and mother not wanting to take him.

Good luck to everyone, except me, in getting tickets :D

If you get 2, and I don't get one then I'd be happy to take your son to the game.