[FT] Rangers Colts 2 - 0 Wrexham (Barjonas 35; Young-Coombes 71)

I wonder if Barjonas can make the step up? He looks tidy, and Gerrard seems to be a fan.

If we were to lose Kamara, I can see Barjonas taking his role.

(Let me pre-empt the Polster fanboy(s): he too could come in, but I think a youth product would be a better option. :D )

I like the look of Mayo too. I thought he was quite good in the pre-season games. 

On 16/11/2019 at 17:20, ian1964 said:

Posted on FF:

A thoroughly enjoyable youth team win against Wrexham senior team till absolute mayhem in my area of govan stand . What brain surgeon decided to send six officers in to throw one guy out with a minute to go. What then transpired was an absolute disgrace and over the top policing which would not have been out of place in Russia. At least another 15- 20 0fficers waded in Batons drawn and folk being battered indiscriminately in an area with loads of really terrified young kids I had the foresight to duck others were not so lucky. Seen at least two very young taken away bleeding. This is at a youth game ffs. The officer I took my anger out on when leaving at least had the good grace to look embarrassed . Police Scotland a disgrace.

I know this wasnt you @ian1964 and you were just passing info on, but having spoken to an officer in attendance on Saturday, the only reason the police had to go in was because some wee neds in the UB decided to try to SET FIRE to a Wrexham flag that they had stolen from our Welsh guests in a pub pre-game. They were quite happy to let things go until that point, when for supporter and stadium safety they had to go in. 

What in the world would make our supporters want to burn a flag INSIDE our ground, with plastic seating all around? I sincerely hope those responsible are identified and given life bans. I'm sure I speak or the vast majority of Rangers fans when I say we do not want people like this in our ground or supporting our club.

35 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

What in the world would make our supporters want to burn a flag INSIDE our ground, with plastic seating all around? I sincerely hope those responsible are identified and given life bans.

The same type of "NEDS" who throws flares almost injuring a photographer whom I would not call a supporter but a total "neanderthal delinquent".

No doubt will have a cup final ticket to be with his "GANG".as the club do not seem to take action on this group and afford them tickets in same area.

So unless they are registered as "family & friends" for tickets bias by the club is being shown.

5 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

The same type of "NEDS" who throws flares almost injuring a photographer whom I would not call a supporter but a total "neanderthal delinquent".

No doubt will have a cup final ticket to be with his "GANG".as the club do not seem to take action on this group and afford them tickets in same area.

So unless they are registered as "family & friends" for tickets bias by the club is being shown.

Are you suggesting that the Union Bears were responsible on Saturday?

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Despite Celtc fans being in attendance and sections of the Wrexham support not exactly being renowned for their good behaviour (hence the significant Police presence at the match), some Bears still seem to prefer constantly blaming our own. 

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

No just reacting to Tanochsidebear's post #63.

I will point out however that my brother and I were sitting behind three youngsters(might have been UB@s) who constantly had to be told to sit down as they were wanting to berate Wrexham fans and were not pleased with us.

10 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Despite Celtc fans being in attendance and sections of the Wrexham support not exactly being renowned for their good behaviour (hence the significant Police presence at the match), some Bears still seem to prefer constantly blaming our own. 

The suggestion, from Tannochside Bear, post 63, is that Rangers' fans set a Wrexham flag on fire in the stand, and that the Polis had to intervene. 

That kind of behaviour is, at the least, foolhardy, and blameworthy. 

Edited by Uilleam

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I know.  The Rangers support of bygone days would be absolutely appalled.

We should have applauded our guests and their yahoo pals and bought them drinks afterwards. 

It's not the burning of the flag that people condemn, but that the Brains' Trust decided to do so in the stand.