Rangers will get £30m for Alfredo Morelos in the summer...

Scoring in both games against Porto and now for Columbia show continued progression.

A hat-trick in the League Cup Final would put the icing on the cake.

You tend to think that seriously interested clubs will be looking to beat off other suitors and I'd be surprised if bids didn't come for him in January.

As for numbers, this season has taken him into new territory, a more rarefied atmosphere.  

Edited by buster.

I'm hoping Barry is wrong on this one on both counts. I'm hoping Morelos will still be with us beyond next Summer and hoping his £30 million estimate is inaccurate in the sense of being an under estimate. Goal scorers draw premium prices and Morelos is scoring prolifically at every level thrown at him.

Which is why i'm hoping he stays beyond next Summer to do it in the CL and boost his price tag up into the stratosphere. Contingent on winning the league of course. I see little chance of him staying beyond next Summer if we don't. If get a go at the CL that could be the draw to persuade him to stay just one more year.

Anybody getting the feeling that on this form he's destined to score against the yahoos at Hampden?

4 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm hoping Barry is wrong on this one on both counts. I'm hoping Morelos will still be with us beyond next Summer and hoping his £30 million estimate is inaccurate in the sense of being an under estimate. Goal scorers draw premium prices and Morelos is scoring prolifically at every level thrown at him.

Which is why i'm hoping he stays beyond next Summer to do it in the CL and boost his price tag up into the stratosphere. Contingent on winning the league of course. I see little chance of him staying beyond next Summer if we don't. If get a go at the CL that could be the draw to persuade him to stay just one more year.

Anybody getting the feeling that on this form he's destined to score against the yahoos at Hampden?

Well overdue a goal against them. Might be a hat trick on its way.