HRH THE DUKE OF YORK KG GCVO CD ADC

1 hour ago, compo said:

Some reports are now hinting he was friends with Epstein as early as 1990 he's claiming they first met in 1999 .

See post 16, BBC reporting  that. His interview is now catching him out. As my old granny would say “ you don’t need to remember what you say if you tell the truth”.

Edited by BEARGER

I have just watched the interview in it's entirety.

The Duke of York is no stranger to rotary winged aircraft, he did not need the aid of an altimeter to know his Jesus Nut had popped, he plummeted. My only surprise is that he did not jump up and down, hoping he was in the air, when the air frame touched the ground. I suspect he is not the brightest? Still, it answers the question of why HRH was selected to fly his Sea King 50-100 miles out from the Aircraft Carrier, and hover? I believe being given the opportunity to be Exocet bait, was the Prince showing us all, his strong suit.